Решение Арбитражного суда о возвращении аванса в размере 84 569 рублей за невыполненную и не начатую работу по договору подряда
EVERYDAY NATURAL FLEXIBILITY
The Nike Free 5.0 Men's Running Shoe combines a highly flexible, low-profile outsole for natural movement and the cushioning, traction and lightweight support of a traditional running shoe.
New hexagonal flex grooves are hot-knife cut into the outsole and wrap around the sidewall, allowing your foot to move more naturally in every direction.
Support and Breathability
The lightweight knit mesh upper is reinforced with Flywire on the midfoot for lightweight ventilation and an adaptive, supportive fit that moves with you.
The heel mimics the shape of your foot, rolling with the ground to promote a more natural footstrike.
With an 8mm difference between heel and forefoot height, the Nike Free 5.0 offers the highest offset of Nike Free running shoes for greater cushioning with the foot-strengthening benefits of natural motion.
- No-sew overlays for support and durability without added weight
- Traditional tongue construction to cushion lace pressure
- Minimal sockliner molds to your foot's curvature for added support and comfort
- Waffle outsole lugs help absorb impact and add responsiveness
- Weight: 252 grams (men's size 9)
Nike Free Origins
After learning that Stanford athletes had been training barefoot on the university's golf course, three of Nike's most innovative and creative employees set out to develop a shoe that felt natural and weightless, similar to bare feet. In 2002, they examined a group of men and women with pressure measuring insoles taped to their feet, using high-speed cameras to capture images of each foot in motion.
The team spent eight years studying the biomechanics of shoeless running. The results yielded a profound understanding of the foot's natural landing angle, pressure and toe position, allowing Nike designers to build an unconventional and flexible running shoe from the inside out. Since Nike Free's introduction, millions of runners have trained in the shoe, including some of Kenya's world-class runners.
- Заказчик: Физическое лицо
- Стоимость услуги: 10 тыс.
- Результат: Возвращение аванса в размере 84 569 рублей за невыполненную и не начатую работу по договору подряда